Search This Blog

Jan 17, 2008

Pointing two fingers!


Pointing two fingers!, originally uploaded by fluidattitude.

From fluidattitude: Good thing I packed extra stickers with me today. I really hope they get on to the website and share some of their beliefs on The Wall. It was nice to break out of my shell and talk to a bunch of strangers.
From us:
OK! We'll bite (not hard...) what's P.E.A.C.EScooter? We keep seein' it around these parts, and we see a sticker in this photo...We're staring out at the same sorta cold that features prominently in fluidattitude's fotos...and, could it be...are we at One Million Peace Signs really your FIRST (blush) Public Group on flickr?

So, um, how can we get a sticker :)

zoey et al

2 comments:

  1. Send me your address for a sticker! Yea, you are my first group-I'm proud to say. This doesn't mean we are going steady does it? ;)
    THANKS FOR WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's best for now if we continue to see other groups as well...we're both so young...it's not you, it's me...

    We're going to get some of your pix up to blog about today and this weekend too...and we'll get Links going to "Things to do for Peace" or something like that...

    Thanks for 'splaining PEACEScooter! I LOVE it...we gotta spread the word...and we will!

    ReplyDelete

One Million Peace Signs on YouTube!