Search This Blog

Feb 14, 2008

Day 113 of 365, taken 06-12-07

Here's a binder from my "old" college days. I've always thought that love was a much better answer than war!

The drawing that I did of the two girls sticking their tongues out over a can of beer surrounded by flowers is from an actual event in my life (and an actual photo which I'm not sure I have any more). Holly is the one on the left. She now makes hemp clothing in Missoula, Montana. I'm the one on the right. The beer and flowers were resting on the hood of our friend Edy's car while Holly's brother worked on his Austin Healy. We were on our way to Bread and Puppet in Glover, Vermont. We made it for the last five minutes and the burning of an effigy. Hearts and Peace signs are something I have always liked to doodle, too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Million Peace Signs on YouTube!