Search This Blog

Feb 7, 2008

This is a story too good to not tell. . .

And it goes a little sumpin' like this...

Saw him, saw the tshirt and so:

Me: "Hey, mind if I take your photo?"
Him: (no words, just stops in the middle of the street and makes the peace signs.)

(I snap photos.)

Me: "Thanks!"
Him: "Can I have a dollar?"
Me: "Sure hold on a second." (Digging in my wallet.)

Me: "Save SoBe, huh?"
Him: Nah, you think I'm gonna stay sober? I can fight!" (Hits me in the side of the face with his foream.)

Me: "Here's your dollar. Thanks again."
Him: (exit stage left...)

as told straight from jpanemic

crazy man - crazy

long live a tiny peace

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you found this, and I like your idea here. If I get any more peace signs, I'll let you know. I think I have one more in my stream but I may not have posted it. Couple of dudes on a scooter.

    ReplyDelete

One Million Peace Signs on YouTube!