Search This Blog

Mar 3, 2008

Peace Salute



Originally uploaded by 'Hannah
Yes, this deviates a bit from the coverage I've been giving to Peace found on Wall theme-however-IT IS SUCH A STUNNING PHOTO. Like the thousands now in the group pool. And while Hannah might be alone in the frame, she is saluting all the other Peacers out there. Like Buzz Lightyear, eh, too Peace and beyooooooooond!

I noticed that Zoey started a thread on Ghandi as a Peace hero, and this picture made me think of a peace quote that Dawn left over on www.peacescooter.com:
I offer you peace. I offer you love. I offer you friendship. I see your beauty. I hear your need. I feel your feelings. My wisdom flows from the Highest Source. I salute that Source in you. Let us work together for unity and love. -Gandhi’s Prayer for Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Million Peace Signs on YouTube!