Search This Blog

Feb 18, 2009

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. I dream you dream together is reality!"

So what IS it? I included treehugger*'s story below, so you don't have to wait in suspense past the reading of this my first part...hmmm...which won't really mean anything at all to you unless you've already glimpsed this same piece of peace and know what it is...well, suffice to say that I am looking out at a huge-flaked snowstorm, all roads to the ranch are closed, I am an hour from civilization (read: B&J) even if I COULD get out, and I trip across this in the OMPS pool.
"What the ....? Is this a tattoo? How does this angle even work?" So I click and read and...mmmmmmmmmmmm.....I want. No go tho.
Someone go and have some for me.
And hey! welcome to Pat the latest Blog Follower! Tickled me it did to have another!!! Peace to all...in the form of genly falling flakes...

From treehugger*:
Funny story behind the quote in the title, actually.
I picked up some Ben & Jerry's ice cream at Karns the other day because I saw the name of the ice cream, and immediately had to have it -- Imagine Whirled Peace!
It's got vanilla ice cream, with chunks of caramel toffee and little chocolate peace signs.
So I started eating it, and I discover this awesome writing on the inside of my container!

So this is how this came about.
Because the quote was SO awesome, I had to take a picture.

Oh, and the ice cream was SOOO yummy.
(Of course, it was ben & jerry's - which is ALWAYS yummy)

4 comments:

  1. Yep, it's one of my new fave flavors. And dontcha know it has John Lennon's self portrait as the photo and the proceeds go to the Imagine foundation - even better reasons to buy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually a Yoko Ono quote.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dream that I share with much of humanity is peace .. But peace in our nations and lead role in the hearts of the people who inhabit this world

    ReplyDelete

One Million Peace Signs on YouTube!