Search This Blog

Feb 22, 2008

A Break in the Clouds


peace, originally uploaded by wentzxxpete.

Peace Friday...this one's for a Peace Pal I just heard from who is in the Depression Stage of working for peace...she's been heavy-duty into it for six years, and it's taking its toll. I asked her to blog...because she is Passionate about Peace, and articulate, and oh-so-honest in the eyes. I've never seen her eyes. What I mean is that she Sees things clearly and calls 'em clearly...and I guess that sometimes gets her in trouble.

Anyway...for now at least she's saying "no" to blogging...and I'm respecting that (tho it's so in my nature to push)!

I told her tho, that as soon as I sensed "A Break in the Clouds" I was going to ask her again :)

This one's for you, you know who you are, and you know that OMPS is here to pass on the peace while you work on your taxes...and the rest of Real Life.
zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Million Peace Signs on YouTube!