Search This Blog

Feb 20, 2008

Peace Time


Peace Time
Originally uploaded by ringydingydo
Hello Peacers.

'ringydinydo' says "I've had enough of war."

But-but-if it's always Peace time-when would we have time for war?"

Click click. tick tock. A dove jumps out instead of a cuckoo. Peace.Peace. Peace.

This here is a photoshopped gem-but I swear-someone needs to invent it. And if you do-and you go on to riches-put a sticker on it that says, "As seen on OMPS."

It's Peace time ladies and gents!
.

2 comments:

  1. Love it!
    This is so cool...I hadn't even SEEN this photo in the pool...thanks for finding it Scoot, and thanks to ringydingydo too...it IS Peace Time...and I am smiling!
    zoey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot. I was working on another photo idea with the clock when it just hit me in post-processing that 'Peace Time' made a much bigger statement than my original idea. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete

One Million Peace Signs on YouTube!