Search This Blog

Feb 23, 2008

peacescooter


peacescooter
Originally uploaded by Speak YOUR Peace
Peacers,

I might as well introduce myself to the community. I think about Peace all the time, that's why I'm here. I too am involved in a Peace project, completing an 18,000 mile ride, on a scooter, my route creating a Peace sign when I'm done. The most important thing I'm doing though, is talking to YOU. I approach thousands of people and ask them, "How do you define Peace?"
I just want to generate Peace and I think that happens the more that people think about it. Like you are here, and thanks for being here.

Check out the video I made yesterday and check out the post below this one to hear a really cool song. I want that song in my next video, it's a good protest song from my generation, finally.

Drumroll.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Million Peace Signs on YouTube!