Search This Blog

Feb 25, 2008

peace_symbol-1130270


peace_symbol-1130270
Originally uploaded by beachblogger42
Ok, this really freaks me out. I love the serendipity in the world. I "rescued" some unattended tealights from work, with the plan to video tape placing and lighting them in a Peace sign. And voila, here today on OMPS, I see a photo of it. Far out! Guess I better make the video tomorrow....

One thing I love about beachblogger-he's fast. This man is generating Peace at the um, speed of light.

So, he says, "happy fifty years to the peace symbol."
Happy Belated 50-not quite over the hill-Capitol Hill still needs to be climbed and have a Peace flag stuck in it. Nonetheless, it's an honorable bday and it officially happened February 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Million Peace Signs on YouTube!