Search This Blog

Mar 13, 2008

Peace


Peace
Originally uploaded by Nikki Ramirez
It seems that the photo below this blog was so powerful that it was posted not just ONCE, but TWICE!

I've noticed this photo a few times in the OMPS pool and I've actually been there! Someone should let the owner know-actually I will when I ride back through Seattle this summer! I will do an interview with him and get the scoop on his shop!

Last year on the Peace ride, I stopped in to say Hi, give him a postcard and then he donated $20 to the Peace ride! WOOHOO!

THis shop is in Fremont, WA, in Seattle. Fremont is a very funky little burb that claims to be the "center of the Universe". They have a troll statue, and cool sculptures everywhere. Like this one:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/alixbryan/1310322602/in/set-72157601855590577/

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Million Peace Signs on YouTube!